Alluring Uttarakhand Tour
05 Nights / 06 Days
Delhi - Mussoorie - Corbett - Nainital - Delhi
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi – Mussoorie (290kms 7hrs)
To reach Mussoorie first arrive at Delhi airport/railway station. Where you will be met by our representative who will take you to Mussoorie. On arrival check in to the hotel take some rest and freshen up after that you can do some sightseeing tours like Gun Hill and Municipal Garden. Visit the Kempty Waterfalls where you can enjoy a bath of milky white water. Now visit Char Dukan, the highest point of Mussoorie which offers amazing views of the Himalayas all around. After completing this lovely tour drive back to the hotel have some dinner and stay overnight.
Day 02: Mussoorie Tour
Have a spontaneous breakfast and get ready for local sightseeing in Mussoorie. Tour attractions- Visit the Shivalik ranges at Bhatta Falls and Jharipani Falls which gives you a panoramic view. Visit Mall Road and enjoy some shopping. On the way to Mall Road, you can see the Camel Back Road which looks like a camel's back. At last, Visit the Nag Devta temple to worship Lord Shiva and drive back to the hotel to stay overnight.
Day 03: Mussoorie – Corbett (215kms 5hrs)
It's the third day of your tour. Have breakfast and get ready to head to Corbett. Arrive in Corbett and check-in at the hotel. Take some rest at the hotel to wash away the fatigue of the long road trip. In the evening you can visit some of the famous tourist attractions like Garjiya Temple and Corbett Waterfalls. Thereafter, head back to the hotel to have dinner and sleep with the dreams of your next day's jeep safari journey.
Day 04: Corbett – Nainital (70kms 2hrs)
Wake up early in the morning and head out for an exciting wildlife jeep safari. Wildlife can be seen in abundance in the morning. Now have breakfast back in the car and then complete the check-out formalities. From here we proceed towards Nainital. On arrival check into the hotel take some rest and refresh yourself. Now you are free to visit Nainital. Check out some of the famous attractions of this beautiful place. Enjoy a boat ride on the famous Naini Lake. Now go out to visit the famous Naina Devi Temple here and have a grand darshan of Mata Naina Devi. Visit some other sightseeing like Naina Peak, also visit the Snow Views and Lands End. In the evening enjoy visit Mall Road and have some shopping of your taste. After completing this tour reverts to the hotel have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 05: Nainital Tour
Take morning breakfast and proceed to explore the hill retreats of Nainital. Visit the famous lakes of Nainital like Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, and Naukuchiatal and enjoy the natural splendor of the surroundings. Visit some other tourist attractions- Snow Point, Mall Road, Boating Club, Cable Car Ride and Thandi Road, etc. Nainital Zoo, Naini Peak, and Lower Point are also some places to visit. Come back to the hotel in the evening and have a delicious dinner and stay overnight.
Day 06: Nainital – Delhi Drop (350kms 7hrs)
It's time to bid goodbye to this fascinating Uttarakhand journey on the last day with unforgettable charming and mysterious sweet memories. Have a sumptuous breakfast and check out from the hotel. Our representative will drop you off at Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 5 Nights 6 Days Alluring Uttarakhand Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 5 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 5 Nights 6 Days Alluring Uttarakhand Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.