Beautiful Kausani Tour
02 Nights / 03 Days
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi/Kathgodam – Kausani
Arrive at Delhi airport/railway station or Kathgodam to Drive for Kausani. (Kathgodam – Kausani 135kms 5hrs) Reach Kausani and check-in at the hotel. Relax for some time and then do local sightseeing tours like Baijnath, Bageshwar and also visit the nearby local market. Return to the hotel and have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 02: Kausani Tour
On the second day, you will go to Kausani Yatra, wake up early in the morning, and have breakfast. Now get ready for the Kausani sightseeing tour. Tour Attractions- Visit Baijnath, Aanasakti Ashram, Shawl Factory and Tea Garden. After completing this tour come back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 03: Kausani – Kathgodam/Delhi Drop
This is the last day of the beautiful Kausani tour. Woke up early morning have a lovely breakfast and check out from the hotel and transfer to Kathgodam/Delhi. The trip will end up here now continue your onward journey for your destination.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Beautiful Kausani Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Beautiful Kausani Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.