Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
02 Nights / 03 Days
Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Delhi
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi Arrival – Haridwar (220kms 6hrs)
To reach Haridwar, first reach Delhi, take a cab and proceed towards Ashram-Haridwar home. Upon arrival at the hotel, rest for a while and get refreshed by taking a holy dip in the River Ganges. Witness the Maha Ganga Aarti in the evening. Visit some of the temples nearby like Mansa Devi Temple and Maya Devi Temple. After completing this holy journey come back to the hotel, have dinner, and stay overnight.
Day 02: Rishikesh Tour
Have breakfast and proceed towards Haridwar Railway Station/Airport and drive to Rishikesh by road. Visit some of the famous sightseeing places like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, and Triveni Ghat, and Neelkhant Mahadev Temple. You can also visit some other places of your choice according to your time. After finishing this tour return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Haridwar – Delhi Drop (220kms 6hrs)
The third day is the last day of your Haridwar, Rishikesh journey. Have a delicious breakfast in the morning and complete the check-out formalities. Afterward, you will be dropped off at the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.