Majestic Auli Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Dehradun/Haridwar - Auli 200 km 6 hrs (Delhi - Auli 390 km 10 hr)
Start the journey from Haridwar/Dehradun or Delhi and then leave for Auli by cab. On the way to Auli, visit the famous sightseeing of UttarakhandDevprayag, MaaDhari Devi Temple, and Srinagar Dam. On arrival at Auli, check-in at the hotel and have a rest for the whole day. Enjoy a delicious dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Auli - Ropeway (Auli Tour)
Wake up early in the morning take a healthy breakfast, proceed to visit Auli Lake, also visit the highest and longest ropeway in Asia after GulmargAuli Ropeway, which starts from Joshimath and ends at Auli. Enjoy skiing and other activities. It will show you a majestic view of the Himalayan ranges. After enjoying a tiring and beautiful day revert to the hotel and take dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Auli-Dehradun/Haridwar or Delhi Drop
This is the last of your majestic Auli trip after having breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and then transfer here to Dehradun/Haridwar or Delhi. You will be dropped off at the Railway Station/Airport for your onward journey.
Inclusions: For Majestic Auli Tour Package
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For Majestic Auli Tour Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.