Romantic Nights in Fihalhohi Island Resort
03 Nights / 04 Days
Package Cost Rs.32,497/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 1: Arrival at Maldives
Today, arrive in the beautiful glory of Maldives. Our representative will meet you and get transferred by a speedboat to the Fihalhohi Island resort and check-in to your room, spend the time to relax and enjoy the surrounding beauty of Crystal clear water. After taking the dinner overnight stay at the resort in Maldives.
Day 2: Free for Leisure or water sports
After an energetic breakfast today you can take a sun bath at the shore of Island or can swim into the turquoise sparkling water. If you are an adventure freak then we recommend you to take the option of water sports which is totally optional like wind surfing, snorkeling or can take a funny ride on banana boat. After taking the dinner overnight stay at the resort in Maldives.
Day 3: Free for Leisure or After a Wellness and Spa Treatments
After the breakfast you will get the transfers to Singapore Airport for your onward journey.
Day 4: Departure
After having your today’s breakfast the day will be free for leisure till the time of your flight. Transfers will be provided to the airport for your onward journey. Return your home with excellent memories that will make your life happy.
- Exclusive three nights stay at Paradise Island Resort : Classic beach front.
- Lavish breakfast & dinner on daily basis.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfer by Speed boat during day time.
- Round trip economy/business class airfare.
- Meals unless specified in the itinerary are not included.
- Singapore tourist VISA charges.
- Travel insurance charges: You can obtain it with additional charges.
- Government service tax 5%
- Any type of airport taxes: directly payable on international airports.
- Personal expenses like shopping, tipping, fooding and poterage.
- Optional sightseeing cost like water sports, snorkeling, diving etc.
- Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Dinner on 24 December and/or New Year Eve dinner on 31 December.
- Gratuity for guide and driver.