Mathura Vrindavan Tour with Haridwar & Rishikesh
06 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Agra - Mathura - Vrindavan - Haridwar - Rishikesh - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Delhi – Agra (220kms 4hrs)
On your arrival to the Delhi, one of our representatives will welcome you and you will be taken for a drive to Agra. While you come to Delhi, you will be leaving for the sightseeing like of Red Fort, & Taj Mahal, rest of time free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Agra.
Day 02: Agra – Vrindavan (70kms 2hrs)
Post the breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel and will be taken to the Vrindavan. You will also visit places that include Govind Dev Temple, Isckon Temple & Banke Bihari Temple in Vrindavan, and Overnight stay at hotel in Mathura.
Day 03: Mathura Vrindavan Sightseeing
Having the healthy morning after breakfast, you will get the full day sightseeing of Vrindavan. You will also visit Prem Mandir & Ranganath ji Temple in Vrindavan, Visit Dwarkadhish Temple and Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura that are quiet famous places to see. Visit Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Vrindavan - Haridwar (350kms 7hrs)
On the fourth day of your vacation, you will be checking out from the hotel and will take to Haridwar which is one of the best spiritual places in India. On arrival check in to your hotel, Relax at hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Haridwar Sightseeing
After morning breakfast, you will explore the sightseeing of Haridwar and you would also head to places like Mansa Devi Temple and Chandi Devi Temple by Cable, Visit Daksh Temple, and Pawan Dham & Maya Devi Temple. In the evening, you can delight your senses by visiting Har Ki Pauri for famous Ganga Aarti, Overnight stay at Hotel in Haridwar.
Day 06: Haridwar - Rishikesh – Haridwar (100kms round trip)
On the sixth day of your holidays, you will be having scrumptious breakfast at the hotel in Rishikesh and visit destinations like Neelkanth Mahadev, Laxman Jhula, Lakhman Temple, Trambakeshwar Temple, and Ramjhula& Bharat Mandir. To make your vacations more blissful, you can also attend evening Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat, Return to Haridwar. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 07: Haridwar – Delhi Drop (220kms 6hrs)
Post breakfast, you can take a dip in the holy water of river Ganga. Post coming from there, you can check out from the hotel and later our representative will take you to the Delhi for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.