Maharashtra Spiritual Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Mumbai – Bhimashankar - Shirdi - Shani Shingnapur - Nashik - Aurangabad - Mumbai
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Mumbai Arrival
After you reach Mumbai airport, one of our persons will take you to the pre-booked hotel and will assist you to the core. You will complete all the check-in formalities in the hotel. You will relax all the day at the hotel and overnight stay in the hotel is there.
Day 02: Mumbai Sightseeing
After having a scrumptious breakfast, you can proceed for the local places to visit in Mumbai. Visit the famous Siddhivinayak Temple which is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Then you can visit the Gateway of India which was built by King George V and Queen Mary back in the ancient times. Elephanta caves are located at the coast of Arabian Sea. Visit the Prince of Wales museum which is a symbol of Indo-Saracenic architectural style. Also, you can visit Hanging Gardens, the most popular tourist spots in Mumbai. Later, in the evening, you can also visit the sunset at Marine Drive. This place is also known as the Queen’s Necklace. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mumbai.
Day 03: Mumbai – Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga (200kms 5hrs)
In the morning after having breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading to 12 sacred Jyotirlingas in India, Bhimashankar. The Jyotirlingas are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple has a lot of amazing architecture that has been made. On your arrival to Bhimashankar, you will check in to the hotel. After exploring the temple, you will return back to your hotel for overnight stay..
Day 04: Bhimashankar – Shirdi – Shani Shingnapur (180kms 4hrs)
Post your breakfast; you will be visiting the holy place Shirdi. Then, you will be checking in the hotel and after a while of relaxation, you can have the Darshan of the Lord Sai Baba. There are a lot of devotees that turns up here and seek his blessings. The temple is said to be the one of Lord Shaneshwara. Then, you will be returning back and stay back at the hotel.
Day 05: Shirdi – Triambkeshwar – Nashik (90kms 2hrs)
The next morning, you will be taken to Nasik and there would you will have to do the complete check-in formalities at the hotel when you arrive there. You will then visit Triambkeshwar temple at Nashik. This temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas in India. You will also witness Sundarnarayan Temple which was constructed back in the year 1756 by Gangadhar Yashwant Chandrachud. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. You can easily see the idols of Lore Rama, Sita and Lakshman. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Nasik – Grishneshwar – Aurangabad (200kms 4hrs)
On the sixth day, you will be visiting one of the 12 sacred Jyotirlinga in India, Grishneshwar. The Jyotirlinga are dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is considered to be the last Jyotirlinga on earth. The temple has an enchanting sculpture. Visit temple and seek for the blessings of Lord Shiva. Later proceed towards Aurangabad and check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Aurangabad
Day 07: Aurangabad – Mumbai (360kms 7hrs)
After breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and will take a drive towards Mumbai and will be transferred to the Mumbai airport for the onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.