Kerala Tour Package from Kochi & Ernakulam
05 Nights / 06 Days
Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kochi
Package Cost on request
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Kerala Tour Package from Kochi & Ernakulam Overview
Lying in the South, Kerala is the most amicable state in India which is famous for some fascinating esoteric awe and notable geographical features that are extending from the brook of backwaters, beaches, waterfalls, and tea surrounded hills of the Western Ghats. Kerala highlights about five of the ten cleanest and greenest cities that is why it is acknowledged as the cleanest state in the country. Hence, Malayali’s are said to have the highest life hope with an average age of 74 years. As Ayurveda art is widely studied and still a popular medicine here, you can get an unbeatable Ayurveda treatment that helps in curing an infirmity like arthritis. Moreover, you also can get the benefit of beauty massages. Besides, Kerala has got the first rank in India in the education sector as it has achieved 100% primary education. Furthermore, this state gulps up 20% of India's gold annually as per the world gold council that's why Kerala stands out from other states. If you want to visit this seaside state then book a Kerala tour package from Kochi & Ernakulam where you will get a simply unravelling experience like never before. Kerala offers all types of holiday destinations for everyone that include beaches, mountains, adventure, or wildlife.
Day 1 : Kochi Arrival
After landing at the airport, our agent will come to your location to pick you up and take you to the hotel. Enter and check in the hotel then get fresh up for a sightseeing tour of Cochin which covers the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, and Chinese Fishing Nets. After that, return to your hotel by evening for an overnight stay with your partner.
Day 2 : Kochi – Munnar
On the second day of your Kerala tour package from Kochi, you will have delicious breakfast then you will be driven to Munnar, en route the natural roadside beauty of the tea plantations and hills. After reaching Munnar, check-in at the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy visiting nearby sites. Then back to your hotel by evening for an overnight stay..
Day 3 : Munnar Sightseeing
After having a tasty breakfast in the morning, get ready to make a sightseeing tour to Munnar, and admire the natural beauty of Munnar. Here, you will be visited places such as the Eravikulam National Park, Old Munnar Town, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm, and other tourist attractions. After that, get back to the hotel to spend your night in relax and happy mood.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast in the morning, drive towards Periyar National Park in Thekkady. Then, you will be transferred on a boat cruise on the Periyar lake by evening where you can witness the diversity of wildlife species that reside in this national park. Following, back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 : Thekkady – Alleppey
On the fifth day of your Kerala tour package from Ernakulam, you will have an early breakfast so that you can check out from the hotel and move to Vandanmedu. Vandanmedu is highly recognized as the world’s largest cardamom auction center for its various plantations that are dispersed all over the area where you can buy cardamoms according to your wish.
Following visiting this astounding area, move to Alleppey. On arrival check in to the Houseboat and relish the rest of the day at ease in the houseboat. Alleppey Houseboat cruise will give you the best experience by its beauty of backwaters. Sailing on the backwaters of Alleppey is a quintessential event.
Day 6 : Alleppey – Kochi Drop
After having a savory morning breakfast, you will be transferred from your houseboat to the airport/railway station for flight/ train for further journey.
Finish your outstanding journey with an ever-lasting memory of the trip.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at houseboat in Alleppey.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Check in & check out time (as per hotel policy)
- Houseboat check in time 01:00 PM & Check out 09:00 AM
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- AC operates from 09 PM to 06 AM at houseboat.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.