Kerala Pilgrimage Tour
05 Nights / 06 Days
Trivandrum - Kanyakumari - Alleppey - Kochi - Guruvayoor – Kochi
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Trivandrum Arrival & Tour
After reaching in Trivandrum, you will be taken directly to your hotel. Later, you will proceed for the sightseeing tour. You would be witnessing places like Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, The Napier Museum, Sree Chithra Art Gallery, Zoological Park, Science & Technology Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, and Planetarium. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02: Trivandrum - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum (180kms round trip)
Post having scrumptious breakfast, you would be heading to Kanyakumari which is considered as one of the most beautiful place where the water of the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean meet. An important pilgrimage center of India, Kanyakumari is quiet famous for the Amman Temples which is said to be a symbol of unity and sanctity. The temple is dedicated to the virgin Goddess, Kanya Kumari. Another place that you might witness is popular Vivekananda Rock Memorial which is a perfect amalgamation of architectural styles of India. After sunset return to Trivandrum and overnight stay
Day 03: Trivandrum – Varkala – Alleppey (160kms 5hrs)
Post breakfast at the hotel in Kanyakumari and drive till Alleppey. You will be visiting Janardana Swami Temple which is 2000 years old temple and said to be one of the oldest buildings in the region. Other than this, you would also see Oachira Temple, Mannarasala Nagaraja temple (dedicated to Naga Devatas), Subramanya temple near Haripad and Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple on the go. Later, you would continue to drive to Alleppey and check in to the houseboat and stay there for an overnight.
Day 04: Kumarakom – Kottayam – Cochin (70kms 2hrs)
After checkout from the hotel, you will be driving to Cochin and while on the go, you would visit Vaikom Mahadeva Temple, the Ettumanoor Mahadevar Temple, Chottanikkara Temple and Poornathrayeesa Temple. On your arrival, you will check-out at the hotel and stay here for an overnight.
Day 05: Cochin – Guruvayoor (100kms 3hrs)
On the fifth day, you will checkout from Cochin hotel and drive to Guruvayoor. On arrival check-in at the hotel, later visit the famous Kodungallur Bhagavathy temple, Guruvayoor Sri Krishna temple, Mammiyoor temple and Anakkotta which is an elephant center. Overnight stay at the hotel in Guruvayoor.
Day 06: Guruvayoor – Kochi Drop
After the morning breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel in Guruvayoor and then drive to Kochi. On reaching there, you would be dropped at the airport/railway station for your onward journey. We would be glad to make an itinerary for you near future also.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- All meals at houseboat in Alleppey.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Check in & check out time (as per hotel policy)
- Houseboat check in time 01:00 PM & Check out 09:00 AM
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- AC operates from 09 PM to 06 AM at houseboat.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.