Kashmir Tour with Vaishno Devi Darshan
07 Nights / 08 Days
Jammu - Katra - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Package Cost Rs.22,000 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrive Jammu Airport/Railway Station – Katra
After arriving at Jammu Railway Station/Airport, our representative will welcome you and take you to the Katra. On arrival, check into the hotel then fresh up to enjoy the evening at leisure. After that, back to the hotel to have dinner and an overnight stay in Katra.
Day 02: Katra – Vaishnodevi Darshan – Katra
Have breakfast then get ready to enjoy your spiritual journey to Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan which is the second popular religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. The most sacred Hindu Mata Vaishno Devi temple is dedicated to Shakti. You have to trek around 14 km in order to reach Mata Vaishno Devi shrine. Moreover, you can hire ponies at your own cost to cover the distance. Back to Katra by sundown and have dinner. Then overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 03: Katra – Pahalgam
Have breakfast then move towards Pahalgam from Katra. Enjoy the beauty of the village of Kud, Patnitop, Batote, Banihal-pass &Kazigund while traveling. You will be reached Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) within some hours. Pahalgam is a popular spot for the Indian Film Industry. Get fresh and spend the evening at its leisure. Then have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam – Local Sightseeing’s – Srinagar
Have breakfast then get ready to enjoy the beauty of the valley. Visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, and Aru Valley in Pahalgam by directly paying. After that head towards Srinagar from Pahalgam. Take rest and enjoy the evening at its leisure. Then have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05: Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms (Mughal Gardens)
Wake up and have a delicious breakfast then make a full day tour of popular Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Old Srinagar City, Pari Mahal, Shalimar Garden, Harwan Garden Shankaracharya Temple, and Cheshma Shahi. Make Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour by late Evening. Then have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 06: Srinagar – Gulmarg
Have breakfast after that move towards Gulmarg from Srinagar. A popular hilly town Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers") is widely known for skiing during winters. Take rest and enjoy the evening at its leisure. Gulmarg is popular for "Gulmarg Gondola," as it is the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). Moreover, visit the beautiful destination in the Gulmarg, Khilanmarg that draws a number of tourists by its natural beauty. Then have a tasty dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 07: Gulmarg – Srinagar 60 Kms
Leave Gulmarg and move towards Srinagar in the evening. Then you will be reached Srinagar within some hours. After that, visit Shankaracharya Temple, Pari Mahal & shopping malls then check inn to Houseboat. Spend the evening at its leisure. Have a mouth-watering dinner & overnight stay at Houseboats in Srinagar.
Day 08: Srinagar Airport Drop
Wake up and have breakfast then drive to the airport for onwards destination flight.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation 01 double room.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel/boat.
- Local sightseeing’s of Mughal Gardens.
- Shikara ride up to 01 hour in Dal Lake
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Pony Ride/Sledging (It’s done by bargaining).
- Intercity transfers in Gulmarg.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg in winter. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Tangmarg and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike,
- Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control, such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg road may be closed due to heavy snow only chain type vehicles are allowed client need to pay directly for that.
- Car charges of Pahalgam sightseeing for Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari Approx. 2000 per cab.
- Car charges of Sonamarg local Sightseeing for Thajwas Glaciers Approx. 2500 per cab.
- Pony ride in Pahalgam up to Baisaran valley Approx. 600 per head.
- Pony ride in Sonamarg up to Thajwas glaciers Approx. 650 per head.