India Tour Packages from Malaysia – You can browse through our one of the best Indian holiday packages from Malaysia at Honeymoon Bug. Book your customized India vacation packages and get the exciting deals in the same.
If you are planning to visit the most colorful country, the India tours from Malaysia are one of the best places to visit in the world. With Honeymoon, you can find the best deals in India vacation packages from Malaysia. No matter whether you are looking for just a few hours’ long activity packages or a week-long, Honeymoon Bug will provide you every possible India trip from Malaysia.
So, in order to make your work easier, we have complied some of the best places to visit in India if you are coming from Malaysia to explore India.
Top Places To Explore In India Tour Packages From Malaysia
Without a shadow of a doubt, Kerala is one of the most happening and most visited places by the Indians as well as for the other globetrotters. Kerala offers some alluring views to the tourists and if you are tired of visiting the North India’s mountains then, you can surely opt for Indian holiday packages from Malayasia. Kerala is a peaceful abode of nature and calm backwaters, coconut trees and also the green meadows.
- Places to visit – Alleppey, Munnar, Cochin and Kollam.
- What’s special – Spices, backwaters, coconut trees.
If you want to experience the nightlife then Goa is one of the perfect places to visit in India trip from Malaysia. The water sports and famous beaches in Goa makes the people go crazy and gives them peace and relaxation. One can discover the places and the parties that happen till late night and enjoy with your friends and other people that turn up there.
- Places to visit – Braganza House, Mahadev Temple, Anjuna Market
- What’s special – Beaches, Churches
Next is, Himachal Pradesh, which is another destination which will give you a life away from the urban chaos and you will able to attain peace. The hill station is nestled in the North India which has plethora of places to head. If you are a hill station or a mountain person then you must go here to see the serenity. A lot of people head here every season whether in summers or winters, you will always see the location flooded with tourists.
- Places to visit – Spiti Valley, Kasol, Shimla, Dharamshala, Dalhousie.
- What’s special – Mountains, greenery, steep landscapes.
If ever you opt for Holiday packages from Malaysia to India, do not forget to include Uttarakhand in your itinerary. Also known as Devbhoomi, Uttarakhand is blessed with bounty of scenic views and perfect to explore a fun-filled vacation. The snow-capped mountains, misty valleys, adventurous sports, perfect weather are some great things to keep the globetrotters hooked. The place will surely take you close to nature and if you are one of those people who like to be surrounded by nature then this is your go to place.
- Places to visit – Nainital, Joshimath, Munsiyari, Kausani.
- What’s special – National parks and for the majestic mountains.
If you are in India then you must head to Rajasthan as you will see the vibrant colors and rich culture of that state. The state offers you so many mesmerizing places where you can make the most of your vacations and get back to your home collecting so many memories. You can witness the sightseeing and rich heritage sites of the region.
- Places to visit – Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Pushkar, Bikaner, and Jodhpur.
- What’s special – Rajasthani authentic food, desert, palaces and forts.
NORTH EAST INDIA
One of the unexplored places in India is North East where you will see a very less of crowd and people usually do not visit much here. But if you come India from Malaysia ever then you must visit this place as it comprises of 8 enchanting states that are dotted with lush greenery and considered India’s beautiful places. Here you will witness rich cultures, traditions.
- Places to visit – Tripura Sundari Temple, Sikkim, Gangtok, and Darjeeling.
- What’s special – Western Music and Valleys.
Delhi is one of the best places to visit while you are travelling for golden triangle. Delhi is also the metropolitan city and also the capital of India where you will find a lot of embassies and corporate offices. You can visit a lot of places here and roam on the metro to get the best kind of experience.
- Places to visit – Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Chandni Chowk among others.
- What’s special – The authentic street food, historical monuments.
Undoubtedly, Jaipur is most visited places when you opt for India tour packages from Mayalsia. If you want then you can easily head here if you want to watch the perfect tradition and a place which is a perfect epitome of historic culture.
- Places to visit – Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Chowki Dhani.
- What’s special – The rich tradition and authentic Rajasthani cuisines.
Agra is another place which you will include in golden triangle and the destination is also one of the beautiful epitomes of love. The greatest ruler of Shah Jahan made the mesmerizing Taj Mahal in the location for his beloved late wife – Mumtaz in the memory of her. Ever since that time, the destination is said to be the symbol of love.
- Places to visit – Taj Mahal
- What’s special – The historic monuments and the serenity
Chennai which is the capital of Tamil Nadu is a perfect amalgamation of old and new. The place often reflects the tradition of South India and also the great architecture work at the famous places that will tell you about the work of that times. The place is also well-known for the cosmopolitan lifestyle, quirky cafes and other things that attract the tourists quite a lot. The best part is that the destination houses one of the second largest beaches in the world. You must include this site to your India trip from Malaysia.
- Places to visit - Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Government Museum, Edward Elliot’s Beach, Santhome Cathedral
- Best time to visit – October to February
Also known as the soul of Tamil Nadu, Madurai is also one of the sought-after destinations when you head in Tamil Nadu. Madurai is also said to be one of the oldest cities of India and it is the only reason why it is listed in one of the major tourist destinations in South India. You will see a lot of places that depicts the ancient times.
- Places to visit - ThirumalaiNayakkar Mahal, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Gandhi Memorial Museum, VandiyurMariammanTeppakulam, AlagarKoyil.
- Best time to visit – October to March
Trichy is one of the unexplored places in Tamil Nadu and is emerging cities where you can explore a lot of places. The location comprises several shrines and temples where you can seek blessings from gods. Each temple has its own uniqueness.
- Places to visit - Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, UcchiPillayar Temple, Thayumanaswami Temple, Jambukeswarar Temple, Kallanai.
- Best time to visit - October to February.
Nestled on an island, Rameshwaram holds a lot of importance and is said to be the most religious places in India. The town is separated by a Pamban bridge from Sri Lanka which is a perfect sight to hop on. It is considered the last destination of India.
- Places to visit - ArulmiguRamanathaswamy Temple, ArulmiguRamanatha Swamy Temple, VilloondiTirtham, Lakshmana Tirtham.
- Best time to visit - October to April.
Surrounded by green meadows, Kanyakumari is well-known for its splendid views and the sunrise and sunset views makes the vacations in the destination quite amazing. You must opt for this place while booking the Indian holiday packages from Malaysia.
- Places to visit – Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Kanyakumari Beach, SarvaniShaktipeeth Shri Bhagavathy Temple among others.
- Best time to visit - October to February.
Varanasi is one of the holiest places where you can visit in India if you are full of spirituality and wants to head to some place where you can find peace. The place comprises of the several Ghats and temples that makes it all the more religious place. The moment you will take a step here you will feel the most of it.
- Places to visit – New Vishwanath Temple, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Durga Temple.
- Best time to visit – October to March.
If you come here in Allahabad, you must visit to Prayagraj which is said to be the perfect locations when you enter the pious land. The destination was formerly known as Allahabad is nestled in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The location is religious for the all communities for the people.
- Places to visit – Allahabad Fort, Khusro Bagh, Chandrashekhar Azad Park, Allahabad Museum, Triveni Sangam.
- Best time to visit – October to February.
A quiet and spiritual town set amid the densely populated state of Uttar Pradesh, Sarnath is one of the most unexplored places in India. You must include this destination to your Holiday packages from Malaysia to India. Being just 10 kms away from Varanasi, Sarnath is usually not that much crowded by the tourists.
- Places to visit – Dhamek Stupa, Ashok Pillar, Thai Temple, and Tibetan Temple among others.
- Best time to visit - October to March.
One of the best places to visit in India, Srinagar is nestled in Jammu Kashmir which makes it more feasible summer capital of the location. You will find everything here starting from the best scenic views and places to visit. The location offers a lot to the tourists and makes your vacations more blissful.
- Places to visit – Nigeen Lake, Wular Lake, Chatpal and Mughal Gardens.
- Best time to visit – October to March (winters) May to September (summers).
Also known as ‘Meadow of flowers’, Gulmarg is a visual treat to your eyes as you will witness a lot of vibrant colored flowers. A lot of people head here in winters and also in summers to view the best scenes. The place is covered with snow-capped mountains and is also known as adventurer’s paradise and people come here in winters more as you can also do skiing and enjoy the activity.
- Places to visit – Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve, Strawberry Field, Apharwat Peak
- Best time to visit - Juneto October, and for snow December & January
Next destination that you must include in India trip from Malaysia is Pahalgam in Kashmir. The destination is considered an illustration of the heaven on earth and a perfect paradise for nature lovers. The destination has been perched at an altitude at a height of around 2740 m. Pahalgam is also well-known for the tranquility and the beautiful lakes and meadows of flowers.
- Places to visit – June to October, December & January in winters
- Best time to visit - Betab Valley, Mamal Temple, Sheshnag Lake
Shani Shignapur is also amongst the top-rated places when you include Shirdi Mumbai in your itinerary. This temple of Lord Shani holds a lot of importance in the lives of the devotees and you will see several devotees floating here to seek his blessings. It is believed that the lord protects his devotees from evil. The devotees also believe that their lords will surely going to take care of them and save them from every danger on the way.
- Location - 65 kilometers from Sai Baba temple.
TRIMBAKESHWAR JYOTIRLING IN NASHIK
The Trimbakeshwar Temple in Nashik is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the 12th Jyotirlinga. The temple is considered of a highly importance amongst the members of Lord Shiva. Most of the time, you will see the devotees at the time of MahaShivratri and Kumbh Mela.
- Best time to visit – At the time of MahaShivratri and Kumbh Mela.
So, these are some of the places that you can include in India tour packages from Malaysia and see the best of India’s different cultures through these destinations of the country.