The incredible India is unspoiled and provides unparalleled hospitality, like no other place on the earth. In addition, the majestic Himalayas and the lush Western Ghats are the crown jewel of India's tourism. Join Honeymoon Bug India holiday packages from Italy to explore How the birthplace of western culture - Italy is distinct from distinct shades of India.
Our award-winning tour guides will lead your trip. You get an all-inclusive deal, including discounted hotels, sightseeing, meals, and transfers. Book early and pay later option is also available with a minimal deposit when it is reserved by this month.
View more reasons to plan your India trip from Italy with Honeymoon Bug apart from customized trip options. Scroll on!
Why should you book your India tour packages from Italy with the Honeymoon Bug?
Honestly, from the wanderer's point of view, India is incredible. One can discover the best top places to visit in India only when you embark with a local expert who knows India's east, west, north, and south regions like a local guy. Guess what? Honeymoon Bug is one local tour operator in India with first-hand knowledge of Indian destinations on fingers.
Whether you want to indulge in an adventurous experience or you would want to taste a slice of Italy in India, as the latter has many artistic cities like Pondicherry, Odisha, Gujarat, and Rajasthan, Honeymoon Bug gets you covered with every sort of experience on your India tour from Italy.
Best time to plan an India trip from Italy
For travel deals on India tour packages from Italy and discounted hotel prices, the best time to visit India is from April to July. If you want to join the elite Indian crowd at the best hill stations like Manali, Darjeeling, Sikkim, Nainital, and similar, plan an India tour from Italy from November to March. December to January is the best time to explore the Indian Himalayan belt from northeast to north India to enjoy guaranteed snowfall in India. But expect the prices of the hotels to shoot up simultaneously.
You must know that summer in India starts from April to June and the Western Ghats is the best location to cool yourself down. In addition, one can visit the hill stations of north India and north east India belt. Rainfall starts in India at its peak from July to September, and highlands like hill stations are prone to landslides. So, plan accordingly. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask Honeymoon Bug experts.
Similarities and differences between India and Italy tourism
India and Italy, to some extent, share a striking resemblance in tourism. For instance, Italy has a long coastline of around 4,723 miles, where hundreds of beaches are dotted. At the same time, much of India, around 7,516 km of coastline, is crowned on India's chest. From a leisure point of view, Italian tourists will not have a dull moment at the best beaches in India.
On the other hand, Italy is known for its fashion, luxury, and, obviously, food, history, and art. To your surprise (Italian tourists), India will put you in shock because you can find all these elements in India's single state or towns like Goa, Kerala, Pondicherry, Cochin, and more! So, what are you waiting for? Grab your discounted India vacation package from Italy through Honeymoon Bug today!
Best places to visit India from Italy
We will take you through every possible experience in this section of the best places to visit in India from Italy. Scroll on to learn more!
For hill station lovers
Suppose you are from Italy and you want to explore the best hill stations in India; consider Delhi, the capital of India, your base town. From here, you can easily reach the best hill stations in north India via train, road, and flight. For snowfall in India, visit Ladakh, Shimla, Manali, and Sikkim in winter.
For beach admirers
For sure, you will admire your country's beaches (Italy). Still, on your India tour from Italy, it's not a bad deal to explore the Malabar coastline in Kerala, which is dotted with Blue Flag Tag coveted beaches like Kovalam Beach. Andaman and Nicobar Islands feature Asia's one of the cleanest beaches - Radhanagar Beach.
For lush greenery cravers
The lush greenery of Italy is impeccable but don't underestimate the lushness of India you will find in the Western Ghats and even north Indian destinations like Shimla, Bir Billing, Nainital, and more! Keep your cameras ready if you are on the road tripping in India. You will see lush green greenery in abundance every few miles.
For wildlife wonders
In the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh is a wildly popular wildlife destination in India if you will start your journey from Delhi. At the same time, Rajasthan and Jim Corbett near Nainital are also perfect weekend getaways from Delhi. South India, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu have the best wildlife places, like Periyar National Park and Bandipur Tiger Reserve. To learn about the wildlife decisions in east and west India, whisk through our blog section.
For tourists with a strong adventure appetite
India has some rewarding tourist destinations for adventure aficionados. Consider Bir Billing in Himachal Pradesh for paragliding, boating in the kidney shaped - Naini Lake in Nainital, a hot air balloon ride over India's Pink Town - Jaipur, and motorbiking on the famous mountain biking pass - Khardung La Pass. Read about the complete list of adventure activities in India on our blog page.
For romantic and luxury experiences
So, you think India is all about cows roaming the streets? Drop this myth because India has out-of-the-box romantic places that can put any destination to shame. For example, the Royal Rajasthan has been synonymous with the King's and Queen's romance since the heydays. You will find royal forts turned into five-star heritage hotels where a one-night stay may force you to break your banks. Read about the luxury holiday destinations in Rajasthan.
For family-friendly experiences
India is a country of culture, so every family in India is deeply rooted in their culture. As a result, you will find Indian people sharing close bonds with their families. This shows that India has dozens of family-friendly places to visit. In south India, Kerala, Pondicherry, and Bangalore are the perfect holiday destinations for family-friendly experiences. At the same time, north Indian hill stations like Shimla, Manali, Srinagar, and Mussoorie are synonymous with family-friendly experiences.
For spiritual endeavor
It's no surprise India is the land of God. There are dozens of spiritual destinations in India to explore from east to west to north to south. The best of spirituality is experienced in India on Char Dham Yatra by local tourists. As a foreigner, you must explore Khajuraho temples and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul in the spiritual capital of India. Also, learn about Buddhism in Sikkim, Ladakh, and Dharamshala. That is the beauty of incredible India.
Quick overview of the best places in India to explore from Italy
1. Goa: Uncover the Portuguese charm in the Party Capital of India, Goa, and swim, surf, and snorkel at the best Goa beaches. Develop a profound understanding of north and south Goa and the distinction between them before you proceed.
2. Jaipur: This is the capital town of India's largest state - Rajasthan, and is synonymous with Pink Color. From culture to tradition and luxury, you will be spoiled in the pink vibrancy of Jaipur in full throttle. Plan a well-crafted Jaipur itinerary for a 5 days trip from Italy with Honeymoon Bug!
3. Rishikesh: Reckoned as the spiritual capital of India, Rishikesh is famous for its ashrams and river rafting activity. Suppose you want to rejuvenate with the bliss of yoga, or meditation on India holidays from Italy, bookmark Rishikesh in your itinerary.
4. Agra: So, Agra is one of those tourist places to visit in India whose native pull of tourism alone can give solid competition to dozens of places. Agra is famous for the Taj Mahal, which is the Seventh Wonder of the World. However, it also has unique local culinary scenes if you are a foodie.
5. Jim Corbett National Park: It is said that no trip to India is considered complete without exploring Jim Corbett National Park. It is known to be the largest ground for Royal Bengal Tigers. Conduct a jeep safari or canter safari through Honeymoon Bug assistance today and enjoy a complimentary stay.
6. Ladakh: Synonymous, with the land of the high passes, Ladakh is for pure motorbike lovers. If you have got tired of exploring the Italy hairpins, ride a Himalayan bike on motorable passes in Ladakh and feel the thrill in winters. Also, delve into the highest Tibetan hospitality.
7. Srinagar: Under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the summer capital of Jammu & Kashmir is now extra safe to visit. You are cordially invited to explore the crown jewel of India's tourism - Srinagar; if you want to explore Mughal Gardens, enjoy the Shikara Boat ride. Remember, if there's heaven on earth, it's in Kashmir. So, what are you waiting for?