Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur
07 Nights / 08 Days
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Delhi
Package Cost on request
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet and greet you at the International airport in Delhi then he will take you to the pre-booked hotel. Fresh up and take rest then spend your day at leisure. After that, have a sound sleep at night in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
Have a healthful breakfast in the morning then go for a sightseeing tour in Old Delhi and New Delhi. Explore the rich history of the city by visiting Red Fort, QutubMinar, Humayun's tomb, India Gate, President House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, and some other most popular attractions. Have a palatable dinner then back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (210kms 4hrs)
Wake up and have breakfast in the morning then drive to Agra through Yamuna expressway. After that, check-in hotel and freshen up, and get relaxed. Thereafter, enjoy a directed wonderful sightseeing tour of the town. Visit a beautiful red sandstone base Agra Fort, located on the banks of the river Yamuna. Witness the magnificent Taj Mahal during sunset that counts among the 7 wonders of the world. It is popular as the symbol of the most luxurious love. Then visit local markets in the evening. After that, overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Agra - Fatehpur – Jaipur (235kms 5hrs)
After having a delicious breakfast, move to Jaipur through FatehpurSikri that is considered the capital and palace in the 16th century was formed by Emperor Akbar.
Day 05: Jaipur sightseeing
After having a delicious breakfast our guide will take you to the Amber Fort, then you will enjoy an exciting elephant ride. The majestic tourist attractions of Jaipur - Hawa Mahal, City Palace, JantarMantar, and many other tourist places will mesmerize you. After visiting these tourist places, you will shop in traditional markets. Back to the hotel to stay overnight at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur - Udaipur (400kms 8hrs)
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel and proceed to Udaipur by road, transfer to your already booked hotel. After check-in, relax in the hotel. For the rest of the day, you can relax or go on a city tour alone. Udaipur is one of the most romantic cities in India. Attractions here attract tourist places like Tithal Das, lakes, and other attractions. If you want, you can spend the rest of your day doing this tour. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Udaipur Sightseeing
The morning after breakfast will fill you with charm. Start your tour with the guide. Go for a visit to the City Palace, which was built by MaharanaUdai Singh on the banks of Pichola Lake. Jagdish Temple, Sahelion- ki- Bari (Gardens of the maids of Honor)you can enjoy the evening with a boat ride to Pichola Lake. Come back hotel to rejuvenate yourself and stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur - Delhi flights
Checkout after having your morning breakfast from the hoteland depart for Udaipur Airport for a flight to Delhi. Now fly to your onward journey from Delhi.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-7303545044, or BOOK NOW
Inclusions: For Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Battery Van your way to Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All heritage monuments visit with English speaking guide.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.