Golden Triangle with Mathura & Vrindavan
06 Nights / 07 Days
Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Package Cost on request
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 7303545044
Package Overview :
Discover the magic of 6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package with Mathura Vrindavan by taking a more in-depth look at the regions which make up this fascinating place. Travelling in smaller groups, travelling for the honeymoon, these trips allow you to better experience the local way of life and escape a little further off the tourist track. Start your journey from Delhi and marvel the vibrancy by visiting Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Raj Ghat. Marvel at the birthplace of Lord Krishna in Matura, see the Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, and Taj Mahal in Agra and take a day tour of Jantar Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum in Jaipur. Based on your trip style, we match with your flexibility. Book Mathura Vrindavan Tour with Golden Triangle.
Day 1. Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you at a location convenient to you in Delhi and transfer you in an air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Check in at pre-booked hotel. Assistant will be given during check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 2. Delhi Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing of Delhi. Delhi also known as the national capital territory of India. Heritage monuments visit with government approved guide. Visit - India Gate, Raj Ghat, Parliament House, President House, Red Fort, Chandini Chowk, Qutub Minar, Louts Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi Haat. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 3. Delhi - Mathura - Agra (210Kms 4hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Mathura. As you all knows that, Mathura Vrindavan is world famous Hindu religious tourism place and famous for Lord Shri Krishna birthplace, temple and activates. Visit: Lord Krishna Birthplace, Dwarkadhish Temple, Birla Temple, Mathura Museum, Yamuna Ghats’s, Bankey Bihari Temple, Perm Mandir. After excursion of Mathura drive to Agra on arrival check in at the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4. Agra Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing of Agra with guide. Visit Taj Mahal is one amongst the world’s wonders (Taj Mahal Close on Friday) Agra Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb. Rest of time for shopping, overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 5. Agra – Fatehpur - Jaipur (235Kms 5hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Jaipur en route visit Buland Darwaza in Fatehpur Sikri. Buland Darwaza of Fatehpur also known as the ‘Gate of Magnificence’ is one of the largest gateways in the world with a height of 54 metres. On arrival in Jaipur check in at the hotel and after freshen up at evening time you can visit local market. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6. Jaipur Sightseeing
Morning breakfast at the hotel & proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur. Heritage monuments visit with government approved guide. Visit - Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 7. Jaipur - Delhi Drop (265kms 6hrs)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi on arrival in Delhi you will be transferred at airport to your onward journey..
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-7303545044, or BOOK NOW
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Battery Van your way to Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur
- All heritage monuments visit with English speaking guide.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.