Goa Tour with DudhSagar Waterfalls
04 Nights / 05 Days
North Goa - South Goa - DudhsagarWater falls
Package Cost Price On Request/-
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrival in Goa
Meet our tour representative upon arrival at Goa airport or railway station. He will assist you in shifting to your already booked resort. Check-in at the resort and relax for a while. On the first day, after removing your fatigue, you can choose to explore the splendid beauty of Goa yourself. Halt overnight at goa hotel.
Day 02: North Goa Tour
Your real journey starts on the second day, wake up early in the morning to have breakfast, and leave for the North Goa tour. Tour Attractions- Visit Vagator Beachwalks on the soft silver sand, enjoy a refreshing swim, and visit the sandy stretch with huge red rocks. Apart from this, visit the breathtakingAnjuna Beach on these beaches. Not only this, you can enjoy various sports like parasailing, sailing, windsurfing, banana riding, etc. at these beaches. Visit the popular Light House and the historic Aguada Fort. This will make you feel happy. Come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: South Goa Tour
Start your day with a refreshing breakfast served at the hotel. After this go to Vehla Goa, this was earlier known as Old Goa. Old Goa is famous for its churches and temples. Such as the historic Old Goa Church of St. Francis Xavier, Sea Cathedral, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Monuments of St. Cajetan's Church, St. Catherine's Church, St. Augustine's Tower, and St. Monica Nunnery/Convent. Visit the old historical temples of Goa like Shantadurga Temple and Lord Mangeshi Temple. Visit Mala Fontainhas, the wonderfully vigorous Latin Quarter of Goa, and heritage building in Goa. Enjoy a tour of the world-class State Museum. After this long journey, you can go shopping in the bustling markets of Goa. Overnight stay at a hotel in Goa.
Day 04: Goa - Dudhsagar Tour
This is the day to visit Dudhsagar Falls, the main attraction of this tour and the highest waterfall in India.Have your breakfast in the morning and leave for the Dudhsagar Falls tour which is located in Sangam Taluka of Goa. This waterfall comes under the jurisdiction of the Goa Forest Departments. This waterfall is located on the Goa-Karnataka border and originates from the Mandovi River. The majestic waterfall of white water flows on the steep. Enjoy a tour of this wonderful place. Come back to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Goa Departure
Wake up early in the morning and have the final breakfast of this splendid tour, and proceed towards transfer Goa airport/railway station for your journey to further destinations..
Inclusions: For Goa Tour with DudhDagar Waterfalls
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 4 nights.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges and driver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusions:For Goa Tour with DudhDagar Waterfalls
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.