Cheapest Singapore and Malaysia Tour Package
3N Singapore - 3N Kuala Lumpur City
Package Cost Rs.36100 /- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 1: Arrival Singapore
Welcome to the Lion City - Singapore! - A land which is totally based on Feng Shui (Chinese Vastu Shastra). Upon arrival, meet our representative at the airport, who shall guide you to the hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to relax. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 2: Singapore Half Day City Tour
After having the breakfast at the hotel, get ready for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore! You will start your trip with Gardens by the Bay (rated as one of the Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World). After that, you will visit the Merlion Statue – one of the hallmarks of Singapore. After that, you will stop at China Town, followed by a quick stop at a high-end Chocolate Shop and a famous Jewellery Factory. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 3: Singapore Sentosa Island
After having the breakfast at the hotel, proceed to discover the awe-inspiring underwater life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa Island Singapore. Enjoy the rush of one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge & Skyride, and Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time. This tour ends with the spectacular Songs of the Sea – a dazzling display of laser lights and fireworks. This grand finale is sure to boost your senses! The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Singapore.
Day 4: Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
After having the breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred to the Singapore airport where you will board flight for Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to the Malaysia! – Heaven for shopping lovers and food lovers. Upon arrival, meet our representative at the airport, who shall guide you to the hotel in Malaysia. The rest of the day will be free for you to relax or we will suggest you to take Central Market Night Tour (optional). Central Market Night Tour – In this evening tour you will begin by visiting Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown. Then enjoy a walk to the magnificent Sri Mahamariamman Temple – one of the oldest Hindu temples in the nation. Photo stop will be at Petronas Twin Tower and Independence Square. After a gentle photo session, you will be dropped off at the hotel for overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 5: Sunway Lagoon
After having the breakfast you will proceed for Sunway Lagoon Trip. Sunway Lagoon is at present Malaysia’s finest and biggest theme park. It is set in the middles of delightfully landscaped surroundings; it is a flow of slides, rides, and family delights of intercontinental standard. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After having the breakfast you will carry on for a city tour of Kuala Lumpur which includes the National Monument, National Mosque, stoppage for photo at the Petronas twin towers and the excellent constructions at the Independence Square and Parliament House; stoppage for photo at the King’s Palace – dwelling place of the chosen king of Malaysia and also visit the popular Chinese Temple. Evening will be free for leisure. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7: Departure
After the breakfast you will get the transfers to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your onward journey.
• Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
• 3 Nights in Singapore hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• 3 Nights in Kuala Lumpur hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Breakfast on daily basis.
• Half Day City Tour of Singapore on SIC basis.
• Sunway Lagoon Trip at SIC basis.
• Kuala Lumpur City Tour on SIC basis.
• Return airport transfers on SIC basis.
• Transfers by coach from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
• Transfers from Singapore airport – Singapore Hotel.
• Transfers from Kuala Lumpur airport– Kuala Lumpur Hotel – Kuala Lumpur airport.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes.
• Round trip economy/business class airfare.
• Meals unless specified in the itinerary are not included.
• Malaysia tourist VISA charges.
• Singapore tourist VISA charges.
• Travel insurance charges: You can obtain it with additional charges.
• Government service tax 3.09% [started on July 2012].
• Any type of airport taxes: directly payable on international airports.
• Personal expenses like shopping, tipping, fooding and poterage.
• Optional sightseeing cost like water sports, snorkeling, diving etc.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
• Compulsory Christmas Eve Dinner on 24 December and/or New Year Eve dinner on 31 December.
• Gratuity for guide and driver.