Bihar Buddhist Tour
07 Nights / 08 Days
Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar - Lumbini - Saravasti - Varanasi
Package Cost Rs.*** Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Bodhgaya Arrival
On your arrival at Gaya Airport, one of our persons will attend you and will transfer you to the Bodhgaya hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Bodhgaya Tour
On your second day, you will be witnessing the full Bodhgaya tour and visit Mahabodhi Temple, Sujata Village, Niranjana River, 80 feet high lord Buddha Statue & Various international monasteries. You will be staying back at the hotel.
Day 03: Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna (170kms 5hrs)
After having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, Rajgir is one of the best places to visit and you will be heading to several tourist places like Gridhkutta (Vulture’s peak), World Peace Stupa, and Venuvanaram&Bimbisar Prison. Then you will drive to Nalanda to visit the ancient past and the ancient university from where you can get the idea of the past. It was one of the oldest universities of the world and International center for Buddhist studies. Then a drive to Patna to stay there for an overnight.
Day 04: Patna – Vaishali –Kushinagar (240kms 6hrs)
After having morning breakfast, you will be checking out from the hotel and will take a drive to Kushinagar and visit Vaishali on the go. After reaching at the destination, you will be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Kushinagar– Lumbini (160kms 4hrs)
Post breakfast, you will proceed for Mahaparinirvana Temple where Buddha took his last breathe and is considered as one of the blissful places in the region. You would also be visiting Rambhar Stupa and Japan Temple. After lunch drive to Lumbini. Overnight stay at the hotel in Lumbini.
Day 06: Lumbini – Saraswati (160kms 4hrs)
Post having a healthy breakfast, you will visit the holy birth place of Lord Buddha. Then you will drive to Saravasti and visit Kapilvastu on the go. On reaching the destination, you will be transferred to the hotel and stay there for an overnight.
Day 07: Saravasti – Varanasi (340kms 8hrs)
On the seventh day, you will be heading Saheth and Maheth which are caves. After the lunch, you will be driving to Varanasi, on arrival, check in to the hotel, overnight in at the hotel.
Day 08: Varanasi Tour and Drop
In the early morning, you will be doing the boat ride in Holy River the Ganges. After breakfast and proceed to visit Sarnath and Dhamekha Stupa and Deer Park. You will be then transferred to the nearest airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Complementary boat rides in Varanasi.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.