Seychelles Honeymoon Tour
06 Nights / 07 Days
Praslin (2N) - La Digue (1N) - Mahe (3N)
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Mahe Arrival – Praslin (60 Minutes by Ferry)
On the first day of your trip to Seychelles, you will be meeting one of our persons at the Seychelles International Airport, Mahe and will take you to the Mahe Port. From there, enjoy a scenic ferry ride to Praslin Port and reach Praslin Island's resort. You will complete the check-in formalities. After having the hearty breakfast and get ready to enjoy the first day of your Seychelles honeymoon package as per your wish. You can also enjoy a romantic evening walk along the beach or get surprised by the stunning sunset views over the horizon. Come back to the hotel for a dreamy overnight stay.
Day 02: Praslin Island Tour
Start off your day with the tasty breakfast in the hotel and plan your schedule for the day as per your wish. This day, you will enjoy the time spending it with your loved ones and you can also explore the plenty of Islands in the region. You can also witness the Vallee De Mai Nature reserve to see how beautiful it is and also impressive Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette beaches or try your hands in the adventure water activities. You can seize your day with the scrumptious dinner at the hotel and enjoy the overnight stay in your comfortable room. If you love shopping then you can also head to explore the local markets and get a lot of things. After the tour, you head to your hotel room for next day’s journey.
Day 03: Praslin – La Digue (30 Minutes by Ferry)
Post having the breakfast; get ready to explore another scenic ferry ride to the strikingly beautiful La Digue Island. After arriving, you will check-in at the pre-booked resort, relax for a while and then get ready to explore the nearby tourist places such as L'Union Estate, Colonial Plantation House, the Giant Tortoise Pen, Copra Factory, Anse Source d'Argent Beach and Grand Anse. If you are an adventure junkie then you can test your adrenaline with thrilling water sports or paddle through the alleys to discover the island on your own. In the evening, you would be returning to hotel and overnight stay
Day 04: La Digue – Mahe (90 minutes by Ferry)
On your fourth day of this tour, you will start with a lavish breakfast, then check out from your hotel, and take a ferry to Mahe for onward journey. Up on reaching Mahe, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel and enjoy the day by exploring things on your own. If you want to make your trip extraordinary then you can Indulge in the activities offered by the resort or enjoy sunbathing, swimming, or a leisurely stroll at the nearby beaches. Later, in the evening take a stroll at the nearby local markets like Victoria Market to shopping for a souvenir your beloved one. You must try out the local authentic cuisines here. Come back to your hotel and rest overnight in your refreshing room.
Day 05: Mahe and Eden Island Tour
After you wake up the next morning, make your day amazing with the delicious breakfast at the hotel and get excited to explore some more places in Mahe. The places that you would be visiting are Botanical Garden, Esplanade, National Library and ‘Carrefours des Arts’and other important attractions and landmarks of the region. After that, the next destination is gorgeous Eden Island, discover the charms of the island and have your delicious Indian lunch at the Maharaja Restaurant, which is included in the Seychelles honeymoon package. Once you discover all of these, you would be headed back to your resort for a restful overnight stay.
Day 06: Optional Water Sports in Mahe
On the second last day of your trip, post breakfast at the hotel; get your excitement on as you would be trying out some water sports like snorkeling, scuba diving, wind-surfing, etc. to explore the underwater world of the island. The fees to these adventures have to be borne by you as these are not included in the Seychelles honeymoon package. We are sure that you will have an amazing time exploring the underwater things. In the evening, you will be back to the resort, have dinner and end your final night on this beautiful island with an intimate overnight stay.
Day 07: Mahe Airport Drop
On the last day, you will wake up to the chirping of birds and witness some awe-inspiring views from your room. After breakfast, you will complete check-out formalities and board your vehicle to get dropped at the international airport.
Inclusions: For 6 Nights 7 Days Seychelles Honeymoon Tour
- Accommodation one double room.
- Six buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Full Day Mahe Island Tour.
- Full Day La Digue Island Tour.
- Full Day Vallee-de-Mai/ Anse Lazio Tour.
- Ferry ride for inter island transfers.
- Return Airport Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For For 6 Nights 7 Days Seychelles Honeymoon Tour
- International/Domestic Air Fare.
- Travel/health insurance and Visa.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and baggage charge.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- City taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Final payment will be collected as per prevailing rate of exchange.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel Confirmation and other services are subject to availability.
- Check in is 14:00hrs and checkout 10:00hrs.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- There will be a security deposit taken by the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Regular quotation will not valid during any trade fair/special events, etc
- Chinese New year Surcharges will be applicable.
- Early arrival & late departure transfers will be provided at a supplement cost.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
TCS: Tax Collected at Source is the tax payable by a seller which he collects from the buyer at the time of sale. With a view to widen the tax-net, the Indian Govt. (vide the Finance Act, 2020) has extended the scope of Tax Collected at Source (“TCS”) provided under Section 206C of the Income-tax Act, 1961