Holiday in Kashmir
06 Nights / 07 Days
Srinagar – Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Package Cost Rs.18,500 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms (Mughal Gardens)
After landing at Srinagar Airport, our representative will meet and greet you at the airport and take you to Hotel. Then fresh up and get ready for a sightseeing tour of popular Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, and Cheshma Shahi. Make Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour in the late evening. After that, back to the hotel and have dinner. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms
Have breakfast then move from Srinagar and head towards Sonmarg. Sonmarg (2800Mtrs above sea level) is famous as a ' meadow of gold ' because of its backdrop, icy mountains against a cyanic sky. With the Sindh meanders, overflows trout, and mahseer, blizzard trout can be grabbed in the main river. Moreover, you can have a way to snow which is covered all over like a white carpet.
Besides, you can hire ponies for the trip up to Thajwas glacier. It is a major attraction during the summers. Return to Srinagar in the evening. And have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam (98 Kms)
Have breakfast then leave from Srinagar and move towards Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds). While traveling, visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins, and Anantnag Sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the best destination for the Indian Film Industry. Unwind in the evening at free at its ease. After that, have dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam – Local Sightseeing’s
Wake up in the morning and have a nutritious breakfast then relish the natural beauty of the valley. Visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, and Aru Valley in Pahalgam by directly paying. Return to hotel in the evening and enjoy at free at its leisure. Then have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 05: Pahalgam-Gulmarg 152Kms
Following breakfast, head towards Gulmarg from Pahalgam (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers"). A hilly town, Gulmarg is a famous skiing place during winters. Unwind and evening is free at its ease.
Gulmarg is popular due to its one of the highest cable cars in the world described "Gulmarg Gondola," (Direct Payment Basis). Furthermore, visit Khilanmarg, the attractive spot in the Gulmarg that draws lots of tourits by its natural elegance. Then have dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 06: Gulmarg – Srinagar 60 Kms
Leave from Gulmarg and move towards Srinagar following afternoon, later some hours of drive you will arrive Srinagar, where you can visit shopping malls and check in to Houseboat. Relish evening at its leisure. Then have dinner and overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
Day (7 Srinagar Airport Drop
Wake up in the morning and have the last breakfast of your trip, then move to the airport for onwards destination flight.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation 01 double room.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel/boat.
- Local sightseeing’s of Mughal Gardens.
- Shikara ride up to 01 hour in Dal Lake
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Pony Ride/Sledging (It’s done by bargaining).
- Intercity transfers in Gulmarg.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg in winter. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Tangmarg and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike,
- Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control, such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg road may be closed due to heavy snow only chain type vehicles are allowed client need to pay directly for that.
- Car charges of Pahalgam sightseeing for Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari Approx. 2000 per cab.
- Car charges of Sonamarg local Sightseeing for Thajwas Glaciers Approx. 2500 per cab.
- Pony ride in Pahalgam up to Baisaran valley Approx. 600 per head.
- Pony ride in Sonamarg up to Thajwas glaciers Approx. 650 per head.