Jewels of South
06 Nights / 07 Days
Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Coorg - Bangalore
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Bangalore Arrival & Tour
On arrival to Bangalore pick up from Airport/Railway Station and transfer to your pre-booked hotel and after freshen up you will start off your Bangalore tour for sightseeing. You can visit the famous places like Iskcon Temple, Bull Temple, Tipu Sultan Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Vishveshwarya Technological Museum, Art Gallery, Cubbon Park, Vidhana SoudhaMG Road, and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Overnight stay in Bangalore
Day 02: Bangalore- Mysore (145kms 4hrs)
On the second day, you can check out from the hotel and proceed to Mysore. En-route halt at Srirangapatna visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tippu's Summer Palace, Srirangapatna Fort and Gumbuz. You will then proceed to Mysore and after reaching there, you will explore Chamundi Hills to seek blessings of Goddess Chamundeshwari. While you make your way back to the city, you will see the statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Later, you will also head to the Mysore Zoo which is said to be one of the oldest across the country. Then you will visit to Mysore Palace museum and St. Philomena’s Church. You will also be covering the Brindavan Gardens which is also a botanical park with fountains as well as musical fountain. Then in the evening, you will be driven back to Mysore for the overnight stay.
Day 03: Mysore - Ooty (130kms 4hrs)
After breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. En-route passes by Bandipur National Forest; you will visit Pykara dam & Houseboat. On arrival, to Ooty you will check out into the hotel and post lunch you will be leaving for the local sightseeing which includes Rose Garden, Ooty Lake, and Botanical Garden. Overnight stay at Ooty
Day 04: Ooty & Coonoor Tour
After the breakfast, you will be heading to Coonoor via train. Cab will reach and take you for Coonoor sightseeing that including Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, and Ketti Valley view. You will be then back to Ooty and visit to Tea factory, Tea Museum, and Doddabetta Peak. Stay for overnight in hotel.
Day 05: Ooty - Coorg (245kms 6hrs)
On the fifth day, after breakfast you check out from the hotel in Ooty and proceed to Coorg. En-route you will head to Bylakuppe which is the largest Tibetan settlement in South India and popular for Tibetan Golden Temple. On arrival into the hotel and evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 06: Coorg Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds to Talakaveri, the birthplace of river Cauvery, en-route visit Bhagamandala, Bhagandeshwara Temple and Triveni Sangama. After getting back to Madikeri visit Abbey Falls, Madikeri Fort, and Omkareshwar Temple. Overnight stay in the hotel in Coorg
Day 07: Coorg – Bangalore Drop (270kms 6hrs)
On the seventh day, post your breakfast, you can proceed to Bangalore. Upon the arrival, get transferred to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand.
Inclusions: For 6 Nights 7 Days Jewels of South
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 6 nights’ accommodation at hotel/resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel/resort.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 6 Nights 7 Days Jewels of South
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.