Tamil Nadu Honeymoon Package
05 Nights / 06 Days
Coimbatore - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Coimbatore
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
TAMIL NADU HONEYMOON PACKAGE OVERVIEW
Give your partner a reason to feel admired and cherished with this Tamil Nadu Honeymoon Package. If you look for a Honeymoon package to relax and get indulged in special holidays, then this 5 nights 6 day’s Tamil Nadu honeymoon package is perfect for you. Discover Tamil Nadu to the fullest and enjoy various tourist attractions with Tamil Nadu in this splendid holiday package. The destinations covered in this package include Coimbatore - Ooty - Kodaikanal – Coimbatore. So don’t miss out the existing opportunity by this luxury Tamil Nadu package that can be booked at reasonable rates. The key attractions covered in this trip include Sims Park, Valley View, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin Nose, Catherine Falls, Tea Garden, D.S.S.E Memorial, Ooty Lake Deer Park, etc.
Day 01: Coimbatore – Ooty (90Kms 3hrs)
On the first day of your tour, our person will greet you at your location and will take you to the scenic hill station – Ooty. After reaching your pre-booked hotel, you will do all the check-in formalities and then will enjoy the day on your own. You will have to spend the night in hotel in Ooty.
Day 02: Coonoor Sightseeing
On the second day, you will be served with a nice platter of breakfast at the hotel in Coonoor and then you will visit the local sightseeing. The destination is said to be the second largest hill station in the Nilgiris and also flanked by tea plantations with an altitude of around 1839 meters. You will visit to places like Sims Park, Valley View, Lambs Rock, Dolphin Nose, Catherine Falls, Tea Garden, and D.S.S.E Memorial. Overnight at hotel in Ooty.
Day 03: Ooty Sightseeing
On the third day, you will have a healthy breakfast at the hotel and then proceed for sightseeing of Ooty. This hill station has splendid and beautiful views along with the pleasant weather to you to enjoy. There are some local sightseeing that you would be witnessed like Botanical Garden, Lake Park, Ooty Lake Deer Park, and Art Gallery, Doddabetta, rose garden & lalith kala academy. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty – Kodaikanal (250Kms 7hrs)
On the fourth day, after having the breakfast, you will be taken to Kodaikanal from Ooty. While you reach at the hotel in Kodaikanal, you will rest for some time and proceed for sightseeing of Kodaikanal if time permit. Kodaikanal is one of the Tamil Nadu finest hill stations. Overnight stay at hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 05: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
On the fifth day, you will be processing to the local sightseeing of Kodaikanal and you can explore the places Lake View Point, Pine Forest, Moir point, Shanthi Valley, Guna Cave, Pillar Rock, and Golf Course & Green Valley View. After Lunch break, continue sightseeing visit Kurinji Andavar, Kodaikanal City View, Palani Temple View, Chettiar Park, Jain Temple, Bryant Park & Kodai Lake. Overnight stay in hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 06: Kodaikanal – Coimbatore Drop (180kms 5hrs)
On the last day you will be checking out from the hotel and drive to Coimbatore. On arrival you will be transferred at Airport/Railways station to your forward journey.
Inclusions: For 5 Nights 6 Days Tamil Nadu Honeymoon Package
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 5 nights’ accommodation at hotel/resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel/resort.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 5 Nights 6 Days Tamil Nadu Honeymoon Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.