South India Treasure
05 Nights / 06 Days
Chennai - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry - Kanchipuram - Tirupati - Chennai
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Chennai Arrival – Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry (170kms 4hrs)
On the very first day of your tour, you will meet our person at your desired location who will then take you to Pondicherry in an ac cab. While heading to Pondicherry, you will visit this beautiful place called Mahabalipuram which is quiet popular for shrines and exotic beaches. You will also be heading to the Caves, Krishna Mandapam, Five Rathas, and the shore temple. Post this, you will be heading to Pondicherry and on arrival, you will do the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the rest on your own.
Day 02: Pondicherry Tour
On the second day of your tour, you will have breakfast in the hotel in Pondicherry and head to witness the local sightseeing. You will be exploring places like Aurobindo Ashram, Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Seaside Promenade, French War Memorial, and Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. In the afternoon, you will be also heading to the Auroville Commune which is around 15 km away from Pondicherry. Later in the evening, you will be back to the hotel in Pondicherry for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Pondicherry – Kanchipuram – Chennai (200kms 5hrs)
On the third day, you will have the healthy breakfast at the hotel and the checkout from there to drive till Kanchipuram. While you reach the latter place, you will head to the beautiful sightseeing like Kailasnath Temples, kamakshi Amman Temple, Vaikunda Perumal Temple, Varatharaja Perumal Temple and Chithrakuptha temple. After this, you will be continuing the drive to Chennai. When you reach to your already booked hotel in Chennai, you will be spending the rest of the day on your own.
Day 04: Chennai Tour – Tirupati (140kms 4hrs)
On the fourth day, post breakfast in the hotel in Chennai, you will be departing for the city tour and covering the destinations like Kapaleshawarar Temple, Fort St. and George Museum, Gandhi memorial, Kalakshetra, Mylapore temple and Marina beach. Once you reach to Tirupati, you will be staying at the hotel for an overnight.
Day 05: Tirupati Tour
After the breakfast in the hotel in Tirupati, you will be heading to the most amazing pilgrimage destinations in the country. You will visit places like Sri Venkateswara Temple which is considered one of the most sacred Hindu pilgrimage temples across India. There are a lot of devotees who come here in large number. You will also be visiting Alamelumangapuram for darshan of Lord Padmavathi wife of Lord Balaji. In the evening, you will be back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
In Tirupati, there is an important tradition of denoting hair. A lot of people denote their hair and attains highest of spirituality.
Day 06: Tirupati – Chennai Drop (140kma 4hrs)
On the last day of your tour, you will have the morning breakfast and the check out from the hotel. You will be transferred at Chennai airport to your onward journey from there.
Inclusions: For 5 Nights 6 Days South India Treasure
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 5 nights’ accommodation at hotel/resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel/resort.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 5 Nights 6 Days South India Treasure
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.