South India Darshan
05 Nights / 06 Days
Trichy - Tanjore - Kumbakonam - Rameshwaram - Madurai - Trichy
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
SOUTH INDIA DARSHAN TOUR OVERVIEW
From enjoying at pristine beaches to experiencing wildlife reserves, Kerala offers all its travellers an awesome experience that will completely make them feel pampered. This 5 nights6 days South India Darshan tour includes Trichy - Tanjore - Kumbakonam - Rameshwaram - Madurai – Trichy and will give you a glimpse of complete south India. The key attractions to be covered in this tour include Swami MalaiMurugan Temple, Adi Kumbeswarar Temple, Ramaswamy Temple, Rameshwaram Temple, Agnitheertham, etc. Choose from customizable itineraries where the travelers can choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your budget & comfort.
Call us now to get the customized deals.
Day 01: Trichy Airport Arrival
On the very first day of your tour, you will be meeting one of our representatives at your desired location in Trichy. He will take you to your pre-booked hotel and transfer you to the ac cab. At the time of check in formalities, you will be given the full assistant and would be staying at the hotel for an overnight.
Day 02: Trichy – Tanjore – Kumbakonam (100Km 3hrs)
After having the breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and you will be driving to Kumbakonam and en-route, you will visit Tanjore Sri Brihadeshwar temple. Later continue drive to Kumbakonam and once you reach there, after getting freshen up, you will be proceeding to the sightseeing of Kumbakonam. You will be covering the places like Swami Malai Murugan Temple, Adi Kumbeswarar Temple, and Ramaswamy Temple. In the evening, you will be staying here for an overnight.
Day 03: Kumbakonam – Rameshwaram (260Km 6hrs)
The next day, you will have the scrumptious breakfast and then check out from the hotel to take the drive till Rameshwaram. You will visit places like Rameshwaram Temple, Agnitheertham, Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge is also known as the Pamban Bridge. You will be doing an overnight stay at the hotel in Rameshwaram.
Day 04: Rameshwaram – Madurai (170Km 4hrs)
On the fourth day, you will check-out from the hotel and then take a drive to Madurai. While you reach to Madurai, on arrival at the hotel, you will be freshen up and proceed for the local sightseeing of Madurai. You can visit the places like Minakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Gandhi Museum, and Thirupparankundram Murugan. Overnight stay in the hotel in Madurai.
Day 05: Madurai – Trichy (135Km 3hrs)
On the fifth day, you will check out from the hotel and drive to the Trichy. On arrival check in at the hotel and after getting freshen up; you will proceed for the local sightseeing of the destination. You will visit places like The Rock Fort Ganapathi Temple also known as the UchiPillaiyar Koil, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. You will do the overnight stay at the hotel in Trichy.
Day 06: Trichy Drop
On the sixth day, you will have the morning breakfast and then check out from the hotel and proceed for sightseeing or for the shopping in Trichy later you will be transfer at the airport to your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 5 Nights 6 Days South India Darshan
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 5 nights’ accommodation at hotel/resort.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel/resort.
- Surface transportation by AC private vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by honeymoon bug representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes, fuel charges anddriver allowance are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 5 Nights 6 Days South India Darshan
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.