Romance in Seychelles
05 Nights / 06 Days
Praslin (2N) - Mahe (3N)
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Mahe Arrival – Praslin (60 Minutes by Ferry)
On the very first day of your Seychelles tour, after arriving at the Mahe airport, you will be meeting one of our representatives there who would transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in Mahe. Take a ferry to Praslin port and as you reach, our representative will help you while you do all the important check-in for your hotelin Praslin. Post checking-in at the hotel you will spend the remaining day all by yourself. Have dinner and retire for the night.
Day 02: Praslin Island Sightseeing
Enjoy a healthy breakfast and get ready to explore the sightseeing tour of Praslin and visit the famous attractions of this Island. Our first stop is Valle De Mai; this palm jungle is well-known as the Garden of Eden for its exotic plant and animal diversity. This nature park is famous for Coco de Mer, the largest seed in the world and all six endemic species of Palm. If you are lucky enough, you may witness the beautiful Black parrot, the national bird of Seychelles. After this, you will visit the Anse Lazio beach and unwind yourself in the pristine waters of one of the most famous beaches in the world. You can enjoy tons of adventure activities like snorkeling and wind-surfing here or just sit back and get sun-tanned. Witness a mesmerizing sunset and then head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Praslin Island - Mahe Island by Ferry
On the third day of your trip, post your scrumptious breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Praslin port to take a ferry for Mahe Island. While checking in to the hotel, you will be assisted with your pre-booked hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own. In the evening, you can also spend some time witnessing the enchanting sunset views. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay as the third day of your Seychelles package from India ends here.
Day 04: Leisure Day/Optional Sightseeing
Post your delicious breakfast in the hotel, you would spend the remaining day at ease. The first destination, you can go to visit the St. Anne National Marine Park; this park is comprises one of the largest sea-grass areas and has around six islands adding to its secluded beauty and coral treasure. In the afternoon, have lunch and proceed for the next stop. A visit to Moyenne Island, where you will get to witness giant tortoises and old ruins and graves of Pirates, Have some leisure time at the private beach and enjoy snorkeling or take a dip in the clear waters. After spending a wonderful day, get dropped off at your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05 Mahe City Tour
Post the healthy breakfast, you are all set for your Seychelles tour package from India s it takes you for a full day expedition of Mahe.Here, you will visit some of the famous tourist attractions like the Botanical garden, where you will also explore the flora and fauna of this island. Coco de Mer, Seychelles flying fox, fruit bats and Aldabra giant land tortoises are few of the species that you can see here. Now, head to esplanade kiosks, where you can buy many souvenirs to cherish your memorable trip. Next, you will be witnessing the National Library, where you can sit and glance through the vast collection of some amazing books and check-out Carrefours des Arts, home to wonderful work of art designed by local artists. After this tour, head back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 06: Mahe Airport Drop
After breakfast, you can head to the beach for a dip in the ocean and try your hands in some water sports activities for an enthralling time with your loved ones. Get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your Seychelles tour package from India concludes here.
Inclusions: For 5 Nights 6 Days Romance in Seychelles
- Accommodation one double room.
- Five buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Full Day Mahe Island Tour.
- Full Day Vallee-de-Mai/ Anse Lazio Tour.
- Ferry ride for inter island transfers.
- Return Airport Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For For 5 Nights 6 Days Romance in Seychelles
- International/Domestic Air Fare.
- Travel/health insurance and Visa.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and baggage charge.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- City taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Final payment will be collected as per prevailing rate of exchange.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel Confirmation and other services are subject to availability.
- Check in is 14:00hrs and checkout 10:00hrs.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- There will be a security deposit taken by the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Regular quotation will not valid during any trade fair/special events, etc
- Chinese New year Surcharges will be applicable.
- Early arrival & late departure transfers will be provided at a supplement cost.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
TCS: Tax Collected at Source is the tax payable by a seller which he collects from the buyer at the time of sale. With a view to widen the tax-net, the Indian Govt. (vide the Finance Act, 2020) has extended the scope of Tax Collected at Source (“TCS”) provided under Section 206C of the Income-tax Act, 1961