Kashmir Splendors Tour Package
05 Nights / 06 Days
Srinagar – Sonmarg - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Package Cost Rs.15,500 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms (Mughal Gardens)
After arrival, our representative will come to welcome you at the airport then he will take you to the Hotel. Thereafter, fresh up and ready to make a half-day tour. Visit popular Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, and Cheshma Shahi. Relish Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour in the late evening. Then back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms
Following breakfast, get ready to drive towards Sonmarg from Srinagar. Sonmarg 2800Mtrs above sea level, known as ' meadow of gold, ' because of its backdrop, icy hills against a cyanic sky. The Sindh rambles along here and inundates with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be entangled in the main river.
You can have a white carpet-like way to enjoy the snow which is covered all over. Moreover, you can rent ponies for the trip up to Thajwas glacier which is highly popular during summers. Return to Srinagar by evening then have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam (98 Kms)
Wake up and have a delicious breakfast then leave from Srinagar to move towards Pahalgam. You can visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins, and Anantnag Sulpher spring while traveling to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds).
Pahalgam is usually known for the Indian Film Industry. Here, witness the natural beauty of the valley and filled your eyes with satisfaction by visiting Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). Back to the hotel in the evening and have a mouth-watering dinner. Then have sound sleep at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04: Pahalgam-Gulmarg 152Kms
Have a healthy breakfast then leave Pahalgam and head towards Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) ("Meadow of Flowers"). Gulmarg is widely famous for skiing during winters. Unwind in this best hill station town at ease. Enjoy the evening at free at its leisure.
Gulmarg is popular as "Gulmarg Gondola," as it is one of the highest cable cars in the world (Direct Payment Basis). Visit the enthralling destination in the Gulmarg that fascinates everyone as it offers eye candy natural beauty, Khilanmarg. After that, have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg – Srinagar 60 Kms
Move from Gulmarg and head towards Srinagar while sundown. Following reaching Srinagar, visit shopping malls and check in to Houseboat. Spend the evening at its leisure. Then return to Houseboat and have dinner. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 06: Srinagar Airport Drop
Wake up and have breakfast in the morning, get ready to move to the airport for onwards destination flight.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation 01 double room.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel/boat.
- Local sightseeing’s of Mughal Gardens.
- Shikara ride up to 01 hour in Dal Lake
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Pony Ride/Sledging (It’s done by bargaining).
- Intercity transfers in Gulmarg.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg in winter. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Tangmarg and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike,
- Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control, such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg road may be closed due to heavy snow only chain type vehicles are allowed client need to pay directly for that.
- Car charges of Pahalgam sightseeing for Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari Approx. 2000 per cab.
- Car charges of Sonamarg local Sightseeing for Thajwas Glaciers Approx. 2500 per cab.
- Pony ride in Pahalgam up to Baisaran valley Approx. 600 per head.
- Pony ride in Sonamarg up to Thajwas glaciers Approx. 650 per head.