Scenic Seychelles Tour
04 Nights / 05 Days
Praslin (2N) - La Digue (1N) - Mahe (1N)
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Mahe Arrival – Praslin (60 Minutes by Ferry)
On the first day of your Honeymoon tour in Seychelles, after reaching at the Mahe International Airport you will be taken to the Mahe ferry terminal to board your ferry ride to Praslin. During this ferry ride, you will first encounter with the turquoise waters of Seychelles. Make sure that you click the pictures. The island of Praslin is the second-largest island in the country and the beauty of vegetation is such that people used to believe that this very site is the fabled Garden of Eden. You would be doing an overnight in Praslin Island.
Note: You could skip the ferry ride and take a flight to the island at an additional cost.
Day 02: Praslin – Full Day Vallee-De-Mai/ Anse Lazio Tour
On the second day of your trip, wake up to the sound of sea waves thrashing against the coast with sea breeze filling your nostrils. After having the scrumptious breakfast, hop on to your coach that will take you on a full-day tour of the Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve which is also one of the UNESCO world heritage sites. Your first stop would be Anse Lazio, yes the world-famous beach which has become the icon of Seychelles over the years, explore the Anse Lazio and experience the enchanting beauty of the white sand beach. In the evening, you will come back to the hotel in Praslin for an overnight stay.
Note: This tour operates only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Day 03: Praslin – La Digue (30 Minutes by Ferry)
Enjoy the sea view while having breakfast and then you will be proceeding towards La Digue. One of the most enchanting islands in Seychelles, you won’t find that dirty vehicle smoke as most of the people still ride the eco-friendly bicycle here. When you arrive in La Digue, you will have an assisted transfer to your hotel. The rest of the time is at your leisure. You can explore nearby places or spend some time on the beautiful beach. Stay for an overnight in La Digue.
Day 04: La Digue – Mahe (90 minutes by Ferry)
On the fourth day of your tour, you will have the scrumptious breakfast and then you shall proceed towards Mahe by boarding another ferry. It will take around 90 minutes of total time you will cross some of the most picturesque waters in Seychelles. After this, you will be taken back to your hotel in Mahe. The rest of the day is at leisure. Nestled in North-Eastern side of side of the capital city of Seychelles, Maheconsists of many wonderful places which are worth visiting. You can take a dive with the whale sharks or just go and explore nature at the Morne Seychellois National Park. Make some unforgettable memories and take a stroll on the streets of Victoria holding hands of your bae. Overnight stay will be at Mahe.
Note: You can choose to click those memories of your wonderful Honeymoon by hiring a vacation photographer for an hourly basis.
Day 05: Mahe Airport Drop
On your last day of your trip, after having the delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will bid adieu to Seychelles as you proceed towards the Mahe Airport for your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 4 Nights 5 Days Scenic Seychelles Tour
- Accommodation one double room.
- Four buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Full Day Mahe Island Tour.
- Full Day Vallee-de-Mai/ Anse Lazio Tour.
- Ferry ride for inter island transfers.
- Return Airport Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For For 4 Nights 5 Days Scenic Seychelles Tour
- International/Domestic Air Fare.
- Travel/health insurance and Visa.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and baggage charge.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- City taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Final payment will be collected as per prevailing rate of exchange.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel Confirmation and other services are subject to availability.
- Check in is 14:00hrs and checkout 10:00hrs.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- There will be a security deposit taken by the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Regular quotation will not valid during any trade fair/special events, etc
- Chinese New year Surcharges will be applicable.
- Early arrival & late departure transfers will be provided at a supplement cost.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
TCS: Tax Collected at Source is the tax payable by a seller which he collects from the buyer at the time of sale. With a view to widen the tax-net, the Indian Govt. (vide the Finance Act, 2020) has extended the scope of Tax Collected at Source (“TCS”) provided under Section 206C of the Income-tax Act, 1961