Amarnath Yatra by Drive & Trekking
04 Nights / 05 Days
Srinagar – Baltal – Amarnath – Baltal - Srinagar
Package Cost Rs.12,000 Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival - Baltal
Distance: 115kms. | Driving Time (App.): 3-4 hrs
After reaching Srinagar, directly move to Baltal through Sonamarg. You will cover a distance of about 115 km in around 3-4 hrs. Spend your remaining day in Baltal at leisure and unwind. Then get ready for the next day's trek to Amarnath Cave. After that, have dinner and overnight stay at Baltal in tents.
Day (2) Baltal - Amarnath Cave - Baltal
Distance: trek*14 kms+trek*14 km | Driving Time (App.): 12-14 hrs
Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast then ready to trek upwards to Amarnath Cave for darshan. The way is scaling right up to the cave. You can take a dip in the ice-cold water of the Amarnath River that you can find outside the cave.
Besides, you can witness a spectacle of serene tranquility of white and glistering three large Lingmas stand vertical symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi, and Ganesh in the cave. Following darshan, trek back towards Baltal. And have dinner then sleep in tents.
Day (3) Baltal - Srinagar
On the third day of the trip, come back to Srinagar. After reaching Srinagar, shift to Houseboats. Have dinner and overnight stay Houseboat.
Day (4) Srinagar Sightseeing
Start your day with a morning local tour of Mughal Gardens. Visit Nishat Bagh (Abode of happiness, created by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 A. D) And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love created by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan).
These gardens are located on the shore of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains can be seen in the background. Enjoy your journey while traveling by visiting a carpet-weaving factory. Following lunch Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting bobbing and vegetable gardens and many more. Have dinner and overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
Day (5) Srinagar Airport Drop
Have a morning breakfast then check out from the houseboat. After that, we will transfer you to the airport railway station for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation 01 double room.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel/boat.
- Local sightseeing’s of Mughal Gardens.
- Shikara ride up to 01 hour in Dal Lake
- Surface transportation by Non AC Private Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air ticket/train ticket and room heater.
- Pony Ride/Sledging (It’s done by bargaining).
- Intercity transfers in Gulmarg.
- Any type of entrance fees/guide fees at any place.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg in winter. (It’s done by Union Taxi at Tangmarg and is on direct payment basis.)
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals except those listed in above inclusion.
- AC will not work in Hill Stations.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike,
- Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our control, such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Tangmarg to Gulmarg road may be closed due to heavy snow only chain type vehicles are allowed client need to pay directly for that.
- Car charges of Pahalgam sightseeing for Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari Approx. 2000 per cab.
- Car charges of Sonamarg local Sightseeing for Thajwas Glaciers Approx. 2500 per cab.
- Pony ride in Pahalgam up to Baisaran valley Approx. 600 per head.
- Pony ride in Sonamarg up to Thajwas glaciers Approx. 650 per head.