Mesmerizing Mahe Tour
03 Nights / 04 Days
Mahe Island (3N)
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
Day 01: Mahe Airport Arrival
Post arriving at the Mahe International Airport, you will be meeting one of our persons in the tropical paradise. He will take you to your pre-booked hotel. One of the largest Islands in Seychelles, Mahe Island is flanked by the natural beauty and comprises of an array of flora and fauna species. Once you are done with the check-in formalities, you will spend rest of the day on your own. You can also indulge into the activities according to your interests. You will be staying back in Mahe for an overnight.
Day 02: Full Day Mahe Island Tour
On the second day, your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel then you would be transferring to the colonial centre of the world's smallest capital Victoria. Here you will witness the several court building, museum, post office, Clock tower (which is a twin of the clock outside Victorian station in London). We visit the 'codevar' building where local craft such or kreol or (Creole Gold) is on display for sale. A walk across Albert Street will take us to the colorful market where numerous stalls of tropical fruits, vegetables, fresh fishes, herbs and spices are on display in an abundance of fragrances. Then you would be driving across the Sans Souci Mountain for a photo stop at the historical Mission Lodge and then en-route to a quaint Creole restaurant for lunch. The rest of the afternoon will be more chilled out before being taken back to the hotel you will have a stop at the craft village. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mahe.
Day 03: Mahe Self Exploration/Choose Excursion
On the third day, once you are done with Breakfast at the hotel, complete day is at your leisure to self-explore the nearby attractions of this island. Alternatively, you may choose to explore the island and its surrounding with choice of excursions that are available with us. Excursion selection: Full Day Reef Safari / Full Day Peaks of paradise. On your second last day of the trip, you would be doing an overnight stay at your hotel in Mahe.
Day 04: Mahe Airport Drop
On the last day of your Seychelles trip, after having the morning breakfast you will check out from the hotel and you will be transferred at Mahe airport to your onward journey.
Inclusions: For 3 Nights 4 Days Mesmerizing Mahe Tour
- Accommodation one double room.
- Three buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Full Day Mahe Island Tour
- Return Airport Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis (SIC)
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
Exclusion: For 3 Nights 4 Days Mesmerizing Mahe Tour
- International/Domestic Air Fare.
- Travel/health insurance and Visa.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and baggage charge.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- City taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Final payment will be collected as per prevailing rate of exchange.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Hotel Confirmation and other services are subject to availability.
- Check in is 14:00hrs and checkout 10:00hrs.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- There will be a security deposit taken by the hotel at the time of check-in.
- Regular quotation will not valid during any trade fair/special events, etc
- Chinese New year Surcharges will be applicable.
- Early arrival & late departure transfers will be provided at a supplement cost.
- All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
TCS: Tax Collected at Source is the tax payable by a seller which he collects from the buyer at the time of sale. With a view to widen the tax-net, the Indian Govt. (vide the Finance Act, 2020) has extended the scope of Tax Collected at Source (“TCS”) provided under Section 206C of the Income-tax Act, 1961