Magnificent Lansdowne Tour Package
02 Nights / 03 Days
Package Cost: Rs.***/- Per Person
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day (1) Delhi Arrival – Lansdowne (280kms 7hrs)
Arrive at Delhi Airport or Railway Station, Our representative will welcome you on the 'Magnificent Lansdowne tour'and take you to Lansdowne. After reaching the hotel, complete your check-in formalities and have some rest for a while. The rest of your day is free; you can explore the surrounding places in your leisure time. Overnight stay in Lansdowne.
Day (2) Lansdowne Tour
After having a hearty breakfast, move on to Lansdowne sightseeing with our representative. This cantonment town is located in the Pauri district of Uttarakhand. This serene beautiful hill station is situated at an altitude of 1706 meters above sea level. Places to visit - Tiffin Top, St. Mary's Church, St. John Catholic Church, Bulla Lake, TarakeswarMahadev Temple, and Darwan Singh Museum. Enjoy the whole tour then return to the hotel and stay overnight at Lansdowne.
Day (3) Lansdowne - Delhi Drop (280kms 7hrs)
Today is the last day of the 'Experience Lansdowne' tour. Have breakfast in the morning and then complete the check-out process. Our representative will transfer you to Delhi airport/railway station with fond memories of the tour. From where you can board your flight or train back home.
Inclusions: For 2 Nights 3 Days Lansdowne Tour Package
For Honeymoon Couple:
- Once floral decoration.
- Once candle light dinner.
- Once honeymoon cake.
- Saffron and almond milk once during stay.
Exclusion: For 2 Nights 3 Days Lansdowne Tour Package
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Liquor, boating & joy rides and room heater.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.