Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour
04 Nights / 05 Days
Haridwar - Mussoorie
Package Cost price on request/- Tour Cost
Call For Asistance :
+91 - 9650880125
Day 01 : Delhi - Haridwar (210 kms/ 5-6 hrs)
Arrival at Delhi, our representative will meet you. Proceed to Haridwar (210 kilometers), the drive from Delhi to Haridwar takes around 5 hours. The Holy city of Haridwar also famous as Gateway to God, attracts tourist from all over India. Haridwar is regarded as one of the famous holiest places for Hindus worldwide. Evening, perform Aarti at Har ki Pauri ghat.
Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel..
Day 2 : Haridwar - Rishikesh - Mussoorie (100 kms/ 2-3 hrs)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards Mussoorie, located at a distance of 100 kms via Rishikesh. Enroute visit the famous Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and other old temples in this heritage city. Mussoorie is an enchanting hill station which serves as a perfect retreat for tourist in the Himalayan ranges. This magnificent hill station of Mussoorie is a gem located in the foothills of the Himalayas. Have a glimpse of amazing Doon valley and shiwalik ranges.
Dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 3 : Mussoorie
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit the local sightseeing attractions of Mussoorie like Kempty falls, Mussoorie Lake, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel in Mussoorie.
Day 4 : Mussoorie
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion trip to Dhanaulti and Mata Surkanda Devi temple. Dhanaulti is a scenic hill station located at a distance 24 kms from Mussoorie. This jewel in the Garwal hills is a misty mountain retreat for the tourist. The scenic beauty of Dhanaulti is admired by people looking for peaceful hill resort away from busy daily life.
In evening return back to Mussoorie. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure Mussoorie
Morning breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Delhi (290 kms/7 hours) for your return journey.
- Pick up from Kathgodam Railway station and drop at Kathgodam.
- Intercity transfers from: Kathgodam – Haridwar Hotel – Mussoorie Hotel – Kathgodam.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Haridwar with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Mussoorie with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing in all the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Safari cost at Corbett.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. - Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes“column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.