Amorous 7 Nights 8 Days Best Himachal Tour Package with Dharamshala
07 Nights / 08 Days
Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Chandigarh – Delhi
Package Cost Rs.19,000/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Travel to the 3 dazzling towns of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala on this guided 7 Nights 8 Days Best Himachal Tour Package with Dharamshala. Explore the unspoiled beauty of Shimla first and visit Jakhu Temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Mall Road, Apple Orchids and Gothic Churches. With a big pack of things to do in Manali, you can live your blissful honeymoon in the romantic Manali. Try your hands in the paragliding adventure of Solang Valley, soak the picturesque view of Gulaba and tour the majestic Tibetian monasteries and temples like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple. Take in the traditional dance of Dharamshala while enjoying the day tour to Bhagsunath Waterfalls, Tibetian Monasteries, Dal Lake, St, and John’s Church.
Day 1 : Delhi –Shimla (360kms 09 hours drive)
On arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival check in at the hotel Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast half day city tour visiting Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge, Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 3 : Shimla – Kullu - Manali (250kms 08 hours drive)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali en route visiting Shamshi Kullu Shawl Industry. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast and proceed for sightseeing of half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Temple and Village. Afternoon free for independent activities, return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
After breakfast full day an excursion of Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall then you can visit Solang Valley) return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 6:Manali – Dharamshala (240kms 07 hours drive) .
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Dharamshala. On arrival check n at the hotel and rest of time visit The Mall road in Dharamshala. Overnight at hotel in Dharamshala .
Day 7: Dharamshala – Chandigarh (250kms 06 hours drive)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and sightseeing of Dharamshala visiting Dal Lake, St. John’s Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Dalai Lama Temple. Continue drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check in at the hotel and overnight in Chandigarh.
Day 8: Chandigarh – Delhi Drop (260kms 06 hours drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden hear after drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Dinners in hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC Swift Dzire/Etios Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Supplement cost for honeymooners - Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light Dinner and Kesar Badam milk.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Surcharge If Applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.