Himachal Tour with Amritsar by Car
09 Nights / 10 Days
Delhi - Shimla - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Amritsar - Delhi
Package Cost Rs.24,000/- Per Person
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Day 1 : Delhi –Shimla (360kms 09 hours drive)
Arrive at Airport/Railway Station in Delhi meets our representative and driver & proceeds to Shimla. On Arrival in Shimla check in hotel, Evening free to visit mall road. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After Morning Breakfast proceed to visit Full day sightseeing’s of Bhimakali temple, Kufri, Indira Gandhi Tourist Park, Chini Bunglow and In the evening back to Hotel rest of time free to visit to Mall Road and Shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla .
Day 3 : Shimla – Kullu - Manali (250kms 08 hours drive)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali en route visiting Shamshi Kullu Shawl Industry. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with Snow Mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 : Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast and proceed for sightseeing of half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Temple and Village. Afternoon free for independent activities, return to hotel and overnight in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass Tour
After breakfast full day an excursion of Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall then you can visit Solang Valley) return to hotel and overnight in Manali .
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala (240kms 07 hours drive)
After morning breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala. Dharamshala is 240 kms from Manali and journey time is five to six to seven hours. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, Night at hotel in Dharamshala
Day 7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (120kms 04 hours drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Sightseeing of Dharamshala covering Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader, McLeodganj, Dal lake etc. Drive to Dalhousie located at 2039 mts. After sightseeing dive to Dalhousie, on arrival check n at hotel and overnight stay .
Day 8: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie
After breakfast get ready for excursion of Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here. This place is also called the Switzerland of India. Return to hotel and overnight in Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie – Amritsar (200kms 05 hours drive)
Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Amritsar. On arrival check in at hotel and proceed for sightseeing. Visit the world famous Golden Temple, later visit Jallianwala Bagh and in the evening visiting Wagah Border (India Pakistan Border) for the retreat ceremony. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar
Day 10: Amritsar – Delhi Drop (460kms 09 hours drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred at airport/railway station to your onward journey.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91- 9650880125 or BOOK NOW
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Dinners in hotel.
- Surface transportation by AC Swift Dzire/Etios Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- Personal assistance by our representative & offices during all arrival and departure.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Supplement cost for honeymooners - Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light Dinner and Kesar Badam milk.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Surcharge If Applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.