Exotic Kerala Honeymoon Package
03 Nights / 04 Days
Cochin - Munnar - Kumarakom - Cochin
Package Cost Rs. 10,999/- Tour Cost (per person)
Call Now For A Free Quotation :
+ 91 - 9650880125
Titled with the God’s Own Country, Kerala is a paradise for honeymooners that have made its remarkable presence in the list of world’s top 7 greenest places. Azure backwaters, beaches, hill stations, spice and tea plantation, rivers, rice paddies, architectural wonders and Ayurveda and spa centres will persuade you to plan Kerala honeymoon packages. Not to mention houseboats at Kumarakom and architectural wonders in Kochi, Thiruvanantapuram or backwaters at Allepey. You will stay blessed in the lap of Mother Nature during your romantic voyage that will take you to the wonderland of greenery all around. Choose the best 3 nights 4 days Kerala honeymoon packages from Delhi or anywhere else and explore the world of natural beauty.
Day 1 : Arrival Cochin – Munnar
After your arrival at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, you will be transferred to Munnar via road. The way is full of wonders like waterfalls and natural scenic spots to keep you busy. You will stay in Munnar. The day is free to take rest or to explore local on your own. Overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
The first morning in Kerala in a romantic way that will be followed by local sight. Munnar is the pride of Kerala tourism and famous as a popular hill station. You will see Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. You will also see Rajamalai to spot rarest mountain goat – called as Nilgiri Thars. Overnight stay will be in the same hotel in Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar - Kumarakom
The day will begin with breakfast and check out process to drive to Kumarakom that is at 5 hours drive distance from Munnar. The pleasant way will keep you busy in greenery and attractions. After reaching there, you will be on the local sightseeing tour around Kumarakom – a tiny backwater hamlet on the western banks of the Vembandadu Lake. It is in approx 900 sq. km area. Overnight stay will be in Kumarakom.
Day 4 : Kumarakom - Cochin = Departure Transfer (02 ½ Hrs)
It is the last day of your tour as you will be on counter for check-out process after breakfast. You will be transferred to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station for your flight or train.
Want to book this Tour? call us +91-9650880125, or BOOK NOW
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation with 1 Double room(s).
- Flower bed decoration at Munnar – 01 night.
- Special cake at Kumarakom – 01 night.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C INDIGO includes driver bata, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- 5% service tax applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
Any other service/s not specified above